As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative support for the Chairman of the Department of Pediatrics, Department Administrator and Department management team. Proactively coordinates projects and programs for the Department of Pediatrics assuring effective and timely completion by performing research, organizing data, creating agenda and determining key steps in project planning to assure success. Supports other Division leaders as assigned based on needs of the organization.
1.Develops, coordinates and assists Department of Pediatrics Administration in implementation of project plans for assigned projects from their inception.
2. Coordinates and Maintains schedule of appointments and performs administrative duties.
3. Functions as liaison in inter and intra departmental communication as well as serves as point person for any public/community/state/federal requests.
4. Organizes and maintains highly confidential files
5. Manages timekeeping and payroll for assigned personnel
6. Manages the Medical Staff files for compliance and licensure
7. Supports preparation of MEC and key Departmental reports
8. Supports the preparation of clinical standard work and management standard work for the Department
9. Supports and provides the analytics for Department of Pediatrics Service Excellence Program and Action Registry
10. Supports hiring process and coordinates onboarding process for assigned physicians
11. Serves as coordinator of requested information by corporate and partner entities assuring timely and effective completion.
12. Coordinator for Department of Pediatrics events.
13. Coordinates and assures attendance of Administrative personnel in annual Nemours training programs required by JCAHO, law or regulatory authorities as well as departmental meeting.
Baccalaureate (up to 3-4 years of formal training/education beyond high school; e.g. Bachelor’s Degree)
Strong computer and organizational skills
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.