HomeEasy is looking for motivated, dynamic, communicative, and client-first college students looking to develop their careers, and future opportunities as an intern at a scalable tech startup. As a Touring Agent, you will be scheduling and setting up tours for your client and building strong relationships with them to gain their trust. As a by-side agent, you will also be spending the majority of your time on tour with the client, helping them find a perfect home in the Chicago Area.
- Flexible hours you can control
- Ability to gain more responsibility with proven success
- Fast track development and career growth opportunities
- Ability to grow with a startup and gain multiple transferrable skills
- Quality Internship with ability to become full-time salaried employees
- Senior tour rep growth program
- Representing clients on tours at luxury high-rise apartment properties
- Reviewing client criteria and scheduling tours ahead of time (client approved buildings will be provided).
- Building trust with clients throughout the tours and helping them find their future homes.
- Updating team while on tour
- Following up after tours with the client to see whether they would like to apply for a unit, or continue searching, in which case you will schedule another tour with more buildings within their criteria.
- Commit to meetings, events, and team-building at the company office
- Have a willingness to be involved in company culture
*The rates are hourly or a flat fee of $200 once the deal is closed! (High expected close rates at 85%)
*The hourly rate of $30 - $50 is dependent on the client tour and whether they apply for a unit!
*In the case of a deal not closed, you will still be paid an hourly rate of $12 - $13, plus associated expenses.
This position is for you if:
- You love making friends with anyone and everyone (value customer service)
- You enjoy collaborating with teams and taking direction when needed
- You have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- You want to gain transferable and in-demand skills
- You are coachable, timely, and excited to develop and grow
- Want to be apart of a dynamic company culture and identity
- You want to learn about the areas of Chicago and have fun while doing so!
HomeEasy is a tech-enabled real estate startup, that is spearheading the digital revolution in the home renting and buying industry. By leveraging data and analytics, HomeEasy makes the search for a home effortless, effective and efficient for our clients. Unlike other brokerages, HomeEasy has innovated a new model and approach to the structure of a real estate company. Operating with levels of management, sales, and touring allows for expedited traffic and results compared to the traditional one broker model. Unparalleled customer service, proven systems, and better data creates better outcomes for our clients.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Pay: $30.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page: