Morrow County Health District & Pioneer Memorial Clinic are seeking a Family Medicine Physician.
- Hospital Employed – 3 year contract which is renewable
- Flexible Schedule as worked out with MD Clinic Director
- Clinic Hours are 9:00 to 5:00; four (4) day work week
- Outpatient volume 10-15 patients per day
- Other clinic providers consist of two (2) MD’s, one (1) FNP and one (1) PA who will be leaving the end of Feb. 2019. (moving to Florida due to husbands job)
- Base compensation rate near $200K. Emergency room/on call pay rate of Seventy-five dollars per hour is paid in addition to base compensation. ER call is shared between the other 2 MDs in clinic and a part time MD who covers ED only. Emergency room volume averages 2-5 patients/day with a yearly average of 950-1000+ visits.
- EMR is Healthland Centriq throughout the District.
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision are provided for the provider and their dependents at no cost.
- Long term disability, retirement accounts include 401a and tax-deferred 457 and 403b plans are available.
- 24 days or 192 hours of PTO per year, 6 days or 48 hours of paid sick leave per year, 8 days or 64 hours of CME per year plus $5,000 towards CME expenses. In addition, the 10 observed District holidays are paid as well.
- Malpractice insurance is covered by the district as well as tail coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who wants to work in a team oriented atmosphere in both clinic and hospital settings with a diversity of patients. Heppner, Oregon is a family friendly, rural community with a diverse business district and a great school system. Currently the board of directors is in the process of seeking proposals for a new clinic which will be attached to the hospital and renovations to the current hospital building.
Job Type: Full-time