Do you know everything there is to know about Facebook ads? Are you staying up to date with the latest changes in digital marketing? Do you have experience running and scaling 6 and 7 figure ad campaigns? Do you have experience building and working on attribution models?
As the Social Advertising Manager, you would work directly with the Digital Advertising team, Director of Paid Acquisition, Social Media Team, and Creative Team to execute on short, monthly, and long term campaigns aimed at new customer acquisition, lowering CPA, and strengthening brand relationships.
The ideal candidate has a strong strategic mind and can prove to find innovative strategies for targeting, growth, and engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily advertising campaign and management on Facebook and other advertising platforms
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with other departments
- Informing content strategy for advertising efforts
- Creation and optimization of landing pages
- Analyzing campaign data for continuous optimization
- Coming up with creative new channels and campaigns to test
- Keep on top of marketing and advertising trends and best practices, including mobile, personalization, augmented reality, and related marketing channels
Qualifications (includes knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing (preferred), or related field required.
- 3+ years of advertising experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, etc.
- Knowledge/background of e-commerce, CRO, SEO, advertising, email marketing and every other digital marketing channel or opportunity.
- Experience building campaigns within marketing automation platforms.
- Properly gathering, analyzing, and reporting on data.
- Advanced Excel usage.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous campaigns and projects.
- You are skeptical, decisive, objective, hungry, and empathetic.