Directs and oversees SeniorBridge sales policies, objectives, and initiatives in a specified territory. Must be able to manage and execute a variety of field sales concepts, practices, and procedures. The Regional Sales Manager will rely on extensive experience, judgment, and SeniorBridge executive direction to plan and accomplish sales goals and objectives. The Regional Sales Manager will lead and direct the work of the Business Executive in their assigned territory. This individual is also responsible for managing and developing active relationships with leading referral sources and influencers in the local market by gaining a comprehensive and deep understanding of the professional and consumer community in their territory.The Manager, Home Care Sales meets sales targets as established, Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor. Participates in special projects such as major promotions and new marketing initiatives. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
The position includes but is not limited to the following:
In charge of all sales activities and Business Executive involved in sales and marketing in assigned territory.
- Provides leadership on the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Develop and monitor market and account strategy for sales team
- Coordinate sales strategy and lead management with branch and regional management team
- Work with branch and regional operations counterparts on to stay with in budget
- Consistently profile, source and recruit sales talent
- Successfully onboard and jump start new Business Executive into their market
- Assess and develop Business Executive sales skill sets and competencies
- Develop strong relationships with community and professional organizations
- Monitor and evaluate sales results and adherence to company sales standards (plan work, work plan)
- Ensure key messaging in the market is clear, concise, consistent and compatible with company standards
- Oversee lead management and inquiry conversion rates
- Motivate and inspire sales team to reach and exceed budgeted revenue targets
- Relay market, competitive, referral source and consumer feedback
- Align local sales team with regional and national initiatives and partnerships
- Stay current with industry issues, practices and tools
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management capacity in the healthcare industry.
- Solid community and professional reputation in the geographic market.
Record of superior customer service and performance in a high-end service business.
- Must have good understanding of the healthcare market and how to drive a growing business.
- MBA or pertinent masters degree is highly desirable.
- Home Health or Assisted Living experience highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)