As a Wind Technician you will perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on a Wind Turbine.
About Airway Services:
Airway Services is a full-service provider of on-demand technical staffing, project management and operations, and maintenance for utility-scale wind energy projects. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced technicians is committed to providing the highest standard of service to the growing wind industry.
- Provide the highest quality standard
- Do the job correctly the first time
- Safety is EVERYONE’S responsibility
- Solid foundation in superior safety and quality procedures
- 1 year minimum of mechanical experience
- 1 year minimum of electrical experience
- General knowledge of hand and power tools and use of tools
- Good problem-solving skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Healthcare: Airway Services offers competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage options through Blue Cross Blue Shield for Airway team members and their eligible family members.
- Financial Protection: Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability are offered to team members.
- Compensation: We like to reward Airway team members for their hard work and commitment to our company. Airway has a competitive pay structure that offers team members room to grow. We conduct annual compensation reviews to ensure Airway team members are receiving compensation commensurate with their performance.
- Vacation (PTO): Everyone needs some time offer from work to take care of personal business, enjoy a well-earned vacation, or just unwind from the demands of everyday life. At Airway, we offer Paid Time Off benefits.
- Work Attire Program: Airway Services recognizes the importance of helping all team members acquire the proper apparel and equipment to create a safe workplace. We provide uniforms and personal protective equipment to all Airway team members.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location