Schulz Transportation is a family owned 80 truck reefer operation started in 1980. We are small enough to know our drivers by name, yet large enough to offer good pay, good benefits and consistent miles.
Our drivers are treated with honesty, fairness and respect.
All of our equipment are late models 18 Speed Kenworths and Peterbilts and all are equipped with APUs, refrigerators and free Sirius Radio.
Our CSA scores are all very low and well below the thresholds, especially the Vehicle Maintenance BASIC and that is attributed to our complete maintenance shop in Lincoln, NE.
We run primarily from Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas to the West Coast and the Pacific Northwest. We also go as far east as Chicago and Wisconsin. The majority of our drivers are back weekly for their 34 hour restart.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $71,000.00 /year
- driving: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Trucking freight handling:
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
- We operate late model Kenworths and Peterbilts. All are 18 speeds, equipped with a refridgerator, APU and free Sirius Radio
- $25 drop pay after the first drop except for produce loads. Pick up pay is $20 per pick up after the first pick up except produce loads are $30 per pickup
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift