Full-timeEstimated: $46,000 - $62,000 a year
Full Job Description
- Hires, coaches, develops, trains, disciplines and evaluates all F&B Staff. Schedules staff to ensure adequate coverage for member dining and private events while staying within defined budgetary restraints. Plans and executes Front of House training programs and promotes a continuous learning environment.
- Works with the Chef creating, accurately costing, and implementing menus for regular dining, banquets and special events.
- Plans, inspects and assists with all aspects of banquet set up, execution and breakdown.
- Responsible for ensuring that all food, beverage and supplies are ordered in a consistent and efficient manner utilizing the highest quality products at the best prices on the market. Maintain a positive relationship with all vendors and outside service providers.
- Maintains a strong, friendly, open, visible and respectful presence with the members and guests.
- Works with the House Committee to recommend and plan strategies to ensure member satisfaction and achieve committee and board goals.
- Expected to work professionally and courteously with other department managers and their respective staffs to plan, organize, develop and execute all member and special events.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Works with staff to maintain appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all F&B equipment and facilities.
- Utilize club POS system and monitor daily and monthly reporting. Ensure that all member and guest charges are posted to the proper account along with the office staff.
- Work closely with the administration department for proper accounting of purchases and payroll.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 3 years (Required)