Do you enjoy research? Do you find yourself constantly going down the rabbit hole and getting lost online? Are you proficient at Microsoft Excel? Would your friends describe you as analytical and use the words ‘brilliant researcher’? Do you love numbers, patterns, and spreadsheets? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you are on the short list for the Business Analyst Associate position at Realty ONE Group! This entry level role will be part of the pioneering adventure that discovers the future of real estate. At Realty ONE Group we are constantly innovating and creating partnerships with different brands to help continue to grow our business. We are looking for someone who is able to research market and company trends, the latest technology, and tools that will continue to grow our UNstoppable brand. You will work closely with our development team to create weekly proposals that will be presented to the Research & Business Development Manager. This is a full time position.
- Internal Brand Research
- Market Research- What is trending in the industry?
- Analyzing data including, but not limited to market reporting, weekly status updates, company statistics, and industry analysis
- Weekly Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, and data summary to the Research & Development Manager/Project Manager
- Ability to construct Pivot Tables, Filters, and Regression Analysis
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business related major, or equivalent professional experience
- Communication: need to be able to speak and write about their findings clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking: need to use deductive reasoning to determine the best course of action in their research.
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Being confidential.
- Having excellent listening abilities.
- Having technical understanding.
- Being able to plan strategically.
- Having excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Having special attention for details.
- Being organized.
- Being able to work with a team and individually
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.