As a Proofreader with our Small Group and Consumer Products team, you will work with the group
responsible for The Great Adventure Bible studies and the now bestselling Great Adventure Bible. Your role will be to work directly with our authors and presenters to develop content for an energized customer base. If you are motivated by tough content development problems and the challenge of creating life-changing products, then this is the job for you.
- Ability to fact check, verify and confirm all citations and bible verses follow Ascension’s house
- Work with pre and post-design proofing and the final printer proof, including all components, front matter, copyright, and back cover
- Communicate with authors, presenters, subject matter experts, and all stakeholders using a professional, respectful tone
- Bachelor's degree in English, Theology, communications, journalism, creative writing, or a related field is recommended
- Experience as a subject matter expert in Catholic theological concepts and terminology is a plus
- Experience with the imprimatur process is a plus
- Must understand, practice, and exemplify the values and mission of Ascension
At Ascension, we bring brilliant minds together and create award-winning faith formation programs. We treasure our core values as fundamental in offering a fun, faith-filled, team environment. We need your help to continue this work.