Temporary Assistant Billing Administrator
The Assistant Billing Administrator will work as part of a business support team, providing proactive administrative support to the US Finance Team and other members of the organization. This position is responsible for reconciling weekly timecards, processing timecard adjustments as required, data entry in to current financial program and assisting with client invoice deliverables as requested. The right person must demonstrate: initiative; attention to detail & high level of accuracy; strong organizational & administrative skills.
- Weekly timecard entry process; oversee the timely entry of electronic timecards, resolving hours in the system, inquiring about discrepancies and ensuring hours for unopened jobs are captured
- Data entry; set-up projects in current financial system to support dual entry requirements during software implementation
- Generate reports as required; manipulate and format data into meaningful reports for appropriate audience
- Assist with the maintenance of electronic commercial files
- Assist other team members with various administrative tasks as needed
- Intermediate experience with Excel required. Must be able to format spreadsheets using formulas, subtotals, filters, etc.
- Previous Oracle applications experience a plus.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and figures (ie: balance staff hours for multi-task projects, reconcile actual expenses booked with external documentation, format spreadsheets using formulas, subtotals and filters); general accounting and/or billing experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to multi-task and work methodically in a fast paced environment
- Strong and accurate data entry skills – previous experience working with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Commitment to providing quality service while meeting strict deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About PA Consulting Group
We are the consulting, technology and innovation firm that uses constant curiosity and ever-evolving expertise to make a lasting impact on the world. We are PA Consulting Group. Specializing in technology and innovation, management and IT consulting, our employees operate globally across a wide range of sectors, delivering practical solutions that make the difference for our clients.
Getting exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses, communities and individuals is what we do. And finding fresh angles, exploring new avenues and following the unconventional path is how we do it. We are solving some of the world’s most complex problems. But where others settle for off-the-shelf solutions, we approach each challenge with fresh eyes, unconstrained thinking and a perfectly balanced team of experts handpicked for the task.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Join us and make the difference with your career.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor