Reno County Communities That Care (CTC) is in search of an exceptional executive to lead the organization as Executive Director. The position will oversee the entire operation of CTC and provide leadership to the organization. The Executive Director directs agency efforts to accomplish the mission of the organization in accordance with the policies and procedures adopted by the Board of Directors. They will implement strategic goals and objectives of the organization as well as implementing action plans of numerous grants. They will give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organizations philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- College or relatable experience in education, social work, psychology, drug and alcohol prevention, substance use treatment, or closely related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Capable of managing a team and working with community partners.
- Pass a background screening
- Able to interact with diverse populations.
- Must be flexible and able to work some nights and weekends. Must be able to adapt schedule to meet these demands.
- Able to meet grant deadlines and grant objectives. Grant writing experience helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board Administration and Support – Supports operations and administration of Board and Coalition by advising and informing members of all CTC activities and operations.
- Program, Product and Service Delivery – Oversees design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programs, products and services.
- Financial, Tax, Risk, and Facilities Management – Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently manages organization’s resources within those budge and grant guidelines according to the current laws and regulations.
- Human Resource Management – Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to the authorized personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations.
- Community and Public Relations- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Fundraising – Oversee fundraising planning and implementation, researching funding sources, submitting grant proposals, and administrating fundraising and grant reporting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Non profit management: 1 year (Preferred)
- human services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Grant Writing: 1 year (Preferred)