At a certain point, experience based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you’ve developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you’re a solutions architect. You’ve evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in Healthcare?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your client’s IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting usable enterprise architecture views and reference architecture artifacts to assist with legacy system consolidation, new capability initiatives, and Cloud migration efforts. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way our healthcare customer modernizes their IT portfolio. So, what do you do next in a career where you’ve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology in healthcare IT for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with providing either consultation or actual design, delivery, and execution of Cloud-based solutions
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure for government
- Knowledge of design, implementation, and consulting
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with using project management and task management software solutions, including Microsoft Project, Jira, and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of SharePoint, OpenText, Drupal, or Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of the Department of Health and Human Services
- Ability to learn specific software solutions and be a hands-on team member
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.