We are professional, agile and our goal is to LA VIE THERAPY IS MORE JUST A CARE PROVIDER-WE ARE YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER ON THE JOURNEY TO IMPROVED HEALTH AND WELLNESS. WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIANCE THE DIFFERENCE OF OUR COMPASSIONATE CARE, WHERE EACH BRUSHSTROKE OF OUR SERVICES IS DESIGNED TO ILLUMINATE YOUR PATH TOWARDS A BRIGHTER, HEALTHIER LIFE..
Our work environment includes:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make home visits to clients in the community, as well as Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Independent Living facilities.
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients' functional status, including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL performance.
- Perform start of care OASIS
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of performance and develop individualized intervention plans to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more independent living.
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided.
- Has a valid Physical Therapy licenseResponsibilities:
- Evaluate and assess patients' physical conditions and develop appropriate treatment plans
- Provide hands-on therapy to patients using a variety of techniques, including trigger point therapy
- Monitor and document patients' progress during treatment sessions
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care
- Educate patients and their families on exercises and techniques for at-home care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with patients of all ages, particularly in pediatrics
- Experience in acute care settings, such as home health patients, is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
This position requires a valid license as a Physical Therapist.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95.00 - $110.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Work Location: In person