Let’s Change the World
Many say it, few actually do it.
We are a non-profit organization that provides a national brand and support structure to Catholic campus ministries assisting them in outreach, programming, and organizational development. We are endorsed in 108 dioceses, 600+ Catholic high schools, 1,000+ parishes, and over 600 different campus ministries.
Our mission is simple: Help College Students Grow Their Faith. People love our mission - and come to find out, they love working here as well. We are a family-oriented team all working towards the greater good. We do not take ourselves too seriously.
We do not hire prima donnas. We work for the real Madonna!
What You’ll Do
As the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing the overall marketing strategy for Newman Ministry. We are working to build the largest outreach platform the Catholic Church has ever seen, and you will be overseeing these efforts.
- Lead, Manage and Inspire a team of four
- Develop and own marketing strategy across all products and brands in our organization
- Provide operational support and resource management for organization
- Ensure consistency and unity of messaging
- Create brand standards, manage the look and feel of digital + print + in-person
- Manage strategy and run lead on conferences, trade shows and/or events
- Own and develop strategies to drive leads, conversion, retention, and revenue in terms of donations
- Plan, execute, and/or scale marketing campaigns for the launch of new markets, products, features, and services.
- Monitor and understand the competitive landscape, both strategic and creative.
- Conduct relevant market research and monitor trends.
What You Need To Get The Job Done
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what is needed.
- A commitment to excellence with a positive and resilient attitude.
- Strong attention to detail/ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Effective communication skills at all levels (both written and verbally)
- Proven ability to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Constant awareness of project timelines, due dates and the "bigger picture"
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
What Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy your work.
- You are bilingual
- You are awesome!
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We are a team. We work as one. We act as one.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Full Christmas Break. From Christmas Eve to Day After New Years.
- Health Benefits. Healthy People = Happy People.
- Financial Peace University. Take the class, get reimbursed, get a bonus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.