Presidium Property Management, LLC, a multifamily real estate management and investment firm, seeks experienced and motivated candidates for its growing Austin portfolio. Available positions include:
- Leasing Professionals. Must have minimum one year experience in multifamily leasing.
- Lead Maintenance Technicians. Must be HVAC certified. Must have 3 - 4 years' experience in a lead maintenance role.
- Assistant Maintenance Technicians. Must be HVAC certified and possess a Certified Pool Operator license. Must have 2 - 3 years experience in the in an assistant maintenance role
- Experienced Make Ready Technicians. Must have 2 - 3 years experience in a make ready technician role.
We are an EOE and offer our team members generous compensation and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance; a healthcare flexible spending account, and employer-paid life insurance.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes.
- High school diploma. College or some college preferred
- Experience with Yardi Voyager including RentCafe and PAYScan required for management and leasing personnel.
- Experience with property renovations
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience with Affordable Housing a plus for management and leasing personnel.
Presidium was recently named one of the 2020 Best Places to Work at the Multifamily Innovation Leadership Summit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement