Design and develop cyber defense solutions using Python as a member of a security operations team. Research and resolve fixes and apply changes to existing systems. Apply quality reviews, including unit testing and peer reviews. Author technical documentation of research or findings. Analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that all developed software is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant. Join us as we build systems to change our client's mission for the better.
- Experience with data manipulation in Python or Java
- Experience with managing schedule, performance, and quality in a systems development life cycle
- Experience with supporting the operations of a production enterprise application
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree and 8 years of experience with IT, software development, or engineering or MA or MS degree and 6 years of experience with IT, software development, or engineering
- Experience in a Cybersecurity Operations Center (SOC) environment
- Experience with Cybersecurity or cyber threat intelligence Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Big Data and traditional Relational Database development methodologies
- Ability to deal with ambiguous, fast-paced situations
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- BA or BS degree in System Engineering, CS, Information Systems, Engineering Science, or Engineering Management
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.