*** Face-to-Face interviews are being setup for Tuesday, November 21st. ***
This position is responsible for generating, processing, and distributing reports using the Jail Management System and the Telephone and Video Processing Platform utilized by the Correctional Facilities being supported. Training on the systems, software, and facility requirements is provided during the onboarding process.
The duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Generate various telephone calling reports; Call detail report (CDR), Zero Usage Report, etc.
· Managing inventory of inmate tablets
· Compile data from the telephone and video processing platform
· Enter Personal Allowed Numbers (PANs) sheets into Jail Management System Software (JMS)
· Reset and assign Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) for inmates
· Add approved attorney numbers into the Jail Management System (JMS)
· Suspend inmate calling privileges.
· Initiate trouble tickets on the telephone system
· Analyze and review administrative tasks that support the facility operations.
· Resolve inmate telephone and video visitation grievance forms and inquiries from various parties (family of inmates, facility staff, etc.)
· Download inmate phone calls and video visits to CDs for investigators and for police subpoenas.
Must have good work ethic and reliable transportation.
Must have verifiable experience in an office environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations