Who We Are
Specializing in West Coast Swing dance instruction ourD.A.N.C.E provides continuing education courses & programs to dancers and other artists via online platforms. We are a remote, international company with founders living in two separate states and years of international dance instruction. Our content includes live online webinars and performances with dance instructors. We also have an expanding set of courses on our Teachable website. Always growing to meet the needs of our clients, we develop programs and classes for dancers who wish to expand their skill set and practice the basics at home during the Covid era.
Who You Are
We are looking to hire a Part-time Business Development Strategist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a clear grasp of what it takes to build an online teaching/arts business in the modern era with an ability to create demonstrable results using evidence. Ability to develop and execute a business strategy is a must. We are not looking for someone to simply implement a plan, we need someone with industry expertise who can advise our team on the best strategy. You will report directly to a company founder.
- Ability to research, identify, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
- Implement business relationships and partnerships.
- Evaluate customer requirements and develop business plans to meet these requirements.
- Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Support the management in contract development and product enhancements.
- Coordinate with management to review and improvise the relevant business development activities.
- Ability to communicate succinctly and clearly, make critical decisions, follow through and prioritize responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Ability to quickly assimilate information, develop strategies and action plans to improve current processes.
- Identify new development initiatives, methods, strategies, and technologies for the organization.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Experience working with businesses in online education or arts.
In your application you MUST include A) Hourly rate or pay structure B) Portfolio examples, and C) a cover letter explaining your past experience as a business strategist.
Applicants who do not include everything above will not be considered. Do not call or contact our company outside of Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ourD.A.N.C.E does not discriminate, exclude, or treat applicants differently on the basis of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $120.00 per hour
- Business Strategy: 3 years (Required)
- Do you use an hourly rate or flat fee? If you use an hourly rate, what is it? If you use a flat fee, what is it and what does it include?
Company's Facebook page: