- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer Service
- Hospitality Experience
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to fill multiple Patrol Officer positions for various sites within the Bensalem area. Ideal candidates will be located within the general Bensalem/Lower Bucks County area and have adequate transportation to/from the work site.
Patrol Officers patrol their assigned site by foot or bicycle (dependent on location). They act as the "eyes and ears" of our clients and manage various situations in a solo environment. Our officers are expected to be able to manage themselves and remain professional at all times with little to no direct supervision.
- Safely patrol assigned area, noting any issues, incidents, and hazards of which you become aware
- Be courteous and polite to all those you come into contact with
- Always represent PSA and its' clients in the most positive and professional manner
- Complete all necessary logs and reports as instructed in the sites Post Orders manual
- Always stand / rove while on duty (PSA does not offer any ‘sit-down' positions)
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Minimum 3 years experience in a security-related position
- -or- minimum 5 years experience in the hospitality or customer service field
- Effective written and verbal communication
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Clean criminal background
- Ability to work a schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Be able to stand for your entire shift (up to 12 hours)
Philadelphia Security Agency (PSA) is a full-service security services provider specializing in patrol services for all types of clients throughout the Philadelphia metro and central PA areas. Our strength is our staff and we are committed to bringing on new team members that are devoted to delivering our core values to our clients.