TemporaryEstimated: $34,000 - $43,000 a year3 days ago
Full Job Description
What you'll do - Individual Recovery Coaching Services and Group Coaching Sessions in accordance with the Healthy Gamer Coaching Manual and Healthy Gamer Training.
- Completion of Coaching Services in accordance with your self-determined schedule
- Properly and thoroughly document Coaching Service
- Appropriate Communication with Healthy Gamer Coaching team in the event of inability to perform Services.
Who you are
- A present and engaged listener - you don't feel the need to "fix" anyone or anything. You're just authentic and approachable.
- Able to "leave it at the door." We like supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our clients... we also want our coaches to be able to maintain a healthy perspective and balance which means, we don't want you to let the work stuff get in the way, or consume your own wellbeing.
- Calm and cool in any situation. You have experience dealing with a variety of clients and customers and maintain professionalism.
- Respectful, kind, open-minded, values differences. This one's important — don't apply if you're not highly accepting of individuals with a variety of backgrounds and identities including but not limited to religion, race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, and disability status.
- Sense of service and motivated to create a positive impact
- Organized, follow-through, documentation, manages
- You're an incredible communicator both in written and verbal form
- Speak internet and are tech-savvy
- Not required but considered a plus if you have a background working with special needs clients
- WFH, flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Global reach, connect with individuals from around the world.
- Be part of a seriously talented and creative team.
- Do meaningful (and exciting) work. Our mission-driven start-up is in serious growth mode!
Job Type: Temporary
- Arabic, Spanish, German, French, Mandarin, or Cantonese (Preferred)
- What languages do you speak fluently in addition to English?