The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for acting as liaison between the agency, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians and community organizations. Work with physicians and other health personnel to promote home health services. This role is responsible for selling home health services. Job will focus on sales opportunities. Traveling as needed during sales process.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Conduct on site meetings and presentations in both initial phase of attaining referrals and in support.
- Use professional sales strategies, complex sales methodology to negotiate agreements and close direct sales opportunities.
- Develop and achieve weekly and monthly forecasts.
- Work in cross functional environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- 2-4 years successful sales experience selling home health services/pharma/DME to healthcare providers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in strategic selling principles and consultative selling
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Marketing/Sales in Home Health, Pharmaceutical, Assisted Living Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, or other healthcare sales experience
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Enjoys working with the public
Job Type: Contract
- home care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Health: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: