Since opening in 1966, Autohaus BMW, is absolutely committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with YOU. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our priority and you have unlimited earning potential then this might be the place for you. We are a family-owned with a state of the art facility. Our products, values, and culture, bring the “Autohaus Experience” and we are always looking to add to our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- 401K (available after 1 year)
- Employee Lease Program
- Excellent store culture
- State of the art facility
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
- Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
- Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
- Read and interpret legal documents.
- Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
- Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
- Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask.
- Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
- Previous experience with Automotive Accounting, F&I Billing or Title Clerk
- Previous experience with Reynolds and Reynolds Accounting System
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality writing and grammar skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
- Detailed follow up
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth