Experienced Offshore Installation Manager(OIM) needed able to act in the capacity of a Ships Captain Expert in thedelivery of maritime courseware (Dynamic Position systems and all thingsrelated to offshore oil vessels from a Captain’s perspective). Must be OIM orformer ships captain in the drilling industry.
Area of responsibility
- Responsibility for all faculties in Company Training in Houston.
- Responsible for optimum utilisation of all resources in faculties.
- Ensure maintenance of operating equipment used by faculties.
- Ensure that faculties at all levels operate according to Company Training standards and directives.
- Act as project manager and coordinator for specific projects.
- Ensure that all procedures in the Operations Department are sufficiently described.
- Secure department profitability by efficient utilisation of the resources within the department.
- Technical support for the sales and marketing function.
- Ensure timely update and upgrade of the departments course portfolio, documentation, equipment, simulators, course descriptions etc.
- Support a commercial marketing of Company Training Houston to relevant customers.
- Maintain and extend a professional contact with national and international education centers, affiliated companies and authorities.
- Ensure proper maintenance and upgrade of training equipment and simulators within the department.
- Be responsible for the professional and personal development of the instructors within the department.
- Recommend the expansion or reduction of staff in relation to the planned activity level.
- Establish and maintain high quality external consultant network.
- Develop and conduct high quality courses
- Develop function through planning, coordination and manage staff, including performance appraisal (PA).
- Take initiative for proper and timely action in all aspects of the area of responsibility.
- Make suggestions for improvements and cost savings.
- Ensure that in all matters – prior to decision – an economical and business like assessment and evaluation is made to ensure that all work is carried out with the utmost efficiency and the best economical result.
- Render a good professional service to all customers.
- Ensure that established quality parameters are fulfilled.
- Ensure relevant flow of information to management and to other relevant parties takes place.
- Prepare work procedures/instructions and work routines.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 10 years (Required)