The Registered Nurse executes comprehensive nursing care activities and provides nursing staff leadership.
Nuvance Health is a family of award-winning nonprofit hospitals and healthcare professionals in the Hudson Valley and western Connecticut. Nuvance Health combines highly skilled physicians, state-of-the-art facilities and technology, and compassionate caregivers dedicated to providing quality care across a variety of clinical areas, including Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care.
Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
Nuvance Health offers a wide array of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Medical Insurance
- Virtual Medical Assistance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Wellness program
- Retirement plans
- Additional voluntary benefits (such as pet Insurance, discounted home/ auto insurance, etc).
- Assesses patient needs, plans and implements patient care activities
- Evaluates the patient’s response to treatment
- Manages activities within the therapeutic milieu
- Directs the delivery of nursing care by other members of the nursing treatment team
- CT RN License Required
- Accredited School of Nursing Graduate
- BLS Certification Requied
- CPI Certification
Indeed Hire and Nuvance Health are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- behavioral health: 1 year (Required)
- RN, BLS and CPI (Required)
- Sharon, CT: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)