Head of Engineering
Cyber Switching designs and manufactures power distribution units (PDU) is looking for a Head of Engineering. As the leader of the team you will be responsible to hire top talent to expand this team, to develop a vision for a data collection and analysis platform for marketing use cases. Successful candidate should have working knowledge in Data centers, production environments and development test labs use PDU's to power cycle and manage power to blade servers, routers, switches, SAN's, etc. Oversee and Manage development both hardware and software on products for existing and new products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attract and retain top engineering talent.
- Train and develop management and technical leaders with your groups.
- Assist your teams in developing roadmaps for system and product growth. Then identify, plan and execute projects to support that growth.
- Represent the team to senior leadership and other groups to build a challenging vision and ensure you have the resources to deliver it.
- Define vision for excellence at Twitch for your teams, and deliver on it.
- Overseeing in house and contract engineers.
- Responsible of doing schedules and budgets and Keeping documentation up to date.
- Watching components for end of life and helping marketing and technical sales.
- Managing people to get their maximum efficiency without overwhelming them.
- Must have some knowledge for A.D.R., Title 24, EV Charging, Building Management Systems, Metering, and Data Centers
Salary is open for discussion