*The Warehouse Supervisor has responsibility for leading the safe, and lean management of the transportation and warehouse function at the Joyce of New England facility. This Supervisor is accountable for inbound/outbound logistics, checking shipment conditions and packaging at the facility. They will manage and develop a team of 3-8 warehouse workers in a safe working environment. The supervisor will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Conduct monthly audits of the vaults and overflow.
- Assist with the Schedule and manage warehouse team members and ensure we they meeting the demands of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Ensure all equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, and fleet trucks, is properly maintained and inspection practices are followed.
- 1-3 years Knowledge of the Moving industry.
- 1-3 years of experience in Warehouse Management, Inventory and Delivery, Operations experience in a warehouse environment
- 1-3 years of experience in a strong leadership role.
- 1-3 years of experience of inventory control.
- 1-3 years of experience working with MHE, (material handling equipment) understand warehouse capacity requirements, building, loading, and delivery principals.
- 1-3 years experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $800.00 to $1,200.00 /week
- Relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Bristol, CT 06010 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma