Engagement Operations Center Operator/Tester (Job Number:
Qualifications:REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Installing and customizing the product software in government labs, at customer test sites, and at test ranges.
- Candidate will work with task lead during system build outs and will assist in the development and implementation of troubleshooting methodologies.
- Candidate will be primary Field Service Representative (FSR) for the lab versions of Engagement Operations Centers (EOC Lites).
- The position will require acting as test conductor for simulated ground and flight tests at the IAMD Government-System Integration Laboratory (G-SIL) during flight test activities.
- Occasionally, applicant will be asked to do general labor activities such as build/run cabling, do routine organization of lab facilities, and provide support to inventory efforts.
Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution and 2+ years of experience or HS Diploma and 6-10 years of experience. Networking experience is desired. Air and Missile Systems experience is also desired.
- Background in network maintenance and trouble-shooting. Typical requirements are as follows: a basic understanding (however proficiency and experience is preferred) of the following: Cisco routers/switches, internal and external routing protocols, layer 2 protocols, multicast, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, Wireshark, and network timing systems, troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling and assisting in HW/SW upgrades; and collaborating with network architects.
- Familiarity with the test environment of computer based systems and system interfaces. Also, experience with Hardware in the Loop (HWIL) testing and writing test plans and procedures. Analysis of HWIL test data and tactical communications experience.
- Applicant must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time to provide field support. Typical locations would include areas such as White Sands Missile Range and Ft. Bliss, Texas.
- Applicant must possess, or be capable of attaining, a SECRET level security clearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Toolset
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nov 9, 2018, 9:48:43 AM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 25% of the time