- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desire.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Build and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned/required by management.
- Education Background: HS|GED
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Personal Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to Detail
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)