At ApexNetwork Physical Therapy, patients come first, it's what we all believe. It's the driving force behind our passion and what has helped us become one of Entrepreneur magazine's top franchise picks. While you are working hard, we will work hard to take care of you with; top-tier benefits, competitive salaries, a proven path to career advancement and ownership, and your growth as an employee.
We’re looking for the Director of Billing Operations to lead and grow our Billing Department at our corporate office in Highland, IL!
A day at ApexNetwork
- Work in our Highland, IL administrative offices located at 2491 Industrial Drive, Highland, IL 62249.
- Oversee and manage the efficiency, productivity, and compliance of the entire billing department on-site in Highland.
- Our billing department works to provide service to all of our company’s locations.
- Work in tandem with the Department Managers to provide a supervisory presence ensuring that each staff member remains focused and working as efficiently as possible
- Lead the team by providing guidance, advice and conflict resolution, as needed.
- Oversee Department Managers and their management of supervisors, trainers, and specialists.
- Oversee Department Managers’ reports of each biller’s productivity levels, department productivity levels, and identify refinement opportunities and process efficiencies.
- Create and implement refinement opportunities and process efficiencies.
- Provide improvement plans to ownership for review.
- Establish weekly goals along with the department managers for individual billers and the department.
- Routinely evaluate the performance of the billing staff and department.
- Generate and review key metric reports on a weekly basis to be provided to ownership.
- Oversee the ApexNetwork Contracting Team to ensure all credentialing activities are streamlined and timely.
- Understand and be able to perform any job tasks that are within the capabilities of a billing specialist, supervisor, trainer, and manager at ApexNetwork Physical Therapy.
What it takes
We’re looking for a Director of Billing Operations to able to increase productivity and efficiency. This individual will be able to force change and get creative implementing new ideas and solutions.
- Passion and dedication to employee and personal growth.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience is necessary.
- Previous medical billing experience is necessary.
- Previous physical therapy billing experience is preferred.
- Personability and the ability to build rapport with patients, ownership, and employees.
- Excellent operational expertise
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures used in accounts receivable and billing.
- Associates degree in Business or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Ability to work on-site at the Highland location 45+ hours a week, Monday to Friday, semi-flexible with a minimum eight-hour day, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule