The Business Development Representative (“BDR”) is an entry level sales role for people wishing to become proficient in the fine art of selling.
The Salem, MA location will continue to be staffed to grow sales, marketing, and additional customer operations. The best candidate will want to work in a busy and fast-moving environment where success is based upon the amount of effort placed in day to day activities.
- Meet target activities and quota through building, managing, and growing the Assemble sales pipeline.
- Candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-growing startup environment where things can change quickly.
- Develop new business opportunities with AECO firms by working with outbound sales development scripts and targets.
- The work of the BDR will typically revolve around a defined sales campaign or a geographic territory where Assemble is seeking to grow market share and/or assist Territory Managers with their prospects.
- The Candidate will be self-motivated, may have previous experience in sales or marketing and wish to learn about the AEC industry.
- The candidate should have familiarity with sales and marketing processes
- VOIP phone, Skype, Hangouts, and other communication systems
- Hubspot, Salesforce.com, Excel, Gmail, Youtube, and Yesware
- SaaS, AWS, Cloud, VPN, and Private Cloud
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Great written and follow up skills
- Good construction project workflow knowledge
- Faithful in adhering to process
- Familiarity with 3D modeling and commercial systems, particularly Revit, Autocad, Tekla, and Archicad
- Knowledge about how 2D architectural, engineering and construction drawings are made and modified with and without models
- Companies and products to be familiar with:
- Autodesk: Revit, Autocad, Navisworks
- Trimble: Tekla, Sketchup, Prolog, WinEst, and Robotic Total Stations
- Nemetschek: Archicad, AllPlan, and Solibri
- Intergraph: Cadworx, PDS, SP3D
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year
Required work authorization: