Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential outpatient, inpatient and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year across the city’s five boroughs. Our large health system consists of ambulatory centers, acute care centers, post-acute care/long-term care, rehabilitation programs, Home Care, and Correctional Health Services. Our diverse workforce is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
- Executing procurement process, education and strategy in accordance with NYC H+H Operating Procedures and policies.
- Assisting in the preparation of all documents from initial scope of work to contract.
- Managing request for proposal process including development of the evaluation/review process, scheduling pre-proposal conferences, proposal review/scoring sessions, vendor presentations and presentation material required for contract approval.
- Other related duties, as required.
Activities undertaken to execute responsibilities:
- Meet with H+H staff to strategize and develop a procurement time line from initial Contract Review Committee (CRC) through Board approval, if needed.
- Work with finance/budget leadership to ensure they are apprised of all potential projects and forthcoming Budget Authorization Forms.
- Schedule in-person meetings including pre-proposal conferences, proposal review sessions, vendor presentations and CRC, etc.
- Ensure necessary contracting documents are complete including final SOW, vendex, EEO, vendor forms and BAA.
- Ensure that CRC documents are completed and prepare the appropriate presenter for CRC presentations.
- For contracts lower than $1M, managing the contract process to ensure proper due diligence is completed prior to contract execution.
- Perform analysis of proposals to understand and compare costs.
- Maintain project inventory system to track various projects as they move through the procurement pipeline.
1. A Baccalaureate Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration; and,
2. Three years of experience in accounting, finance or business administration, of which two years shall have been wholly within those areas normally related to a hospital, medical center or health care facility in a supervisory capacity, and two years of which must have been spent in a capacity related to the management of purchasing; or,
3. A satisfactory equivalent. The education cited above may be substituted for by experience on a year-for-year basis, except that there shall be a minimum education of graduation from a four-year senior high school or High School Equivalency Diploma.
Preference will be given to those with:
- Master's Degree preferred in healthcare, business, supply chain or related degree.
- Three years of experience in health and medical service administration, public administration, finance or appropriate functional discipline.
How To Apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,087.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- accounting, finance or business administration: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off