Come work for the industry leader. CDI is Colorado's largest Environmental Contractor. CDI is located just south of Highlands Ranch off of Santa Fe (Hwy 85). Great benefits -- 401k matching, health insurance and more.
We are seeking a high-level, detail-oriented irrigation foreman.
* Prior experience as Irrigation Foreman required.
* Strong mechanical aptitude, trencher operation, excellent communication skills, the ability to track, record and plan materials, have basic computer skills, be able to work safely and promote a safe work environment; Organize and manage crew; Responsible for crew safety and training; ensure safety and DOT requirements are met; Daily paperwork; Project Responsibilities include take-offs, material ordering and measuring; Manage project budgets and production rates, ability to read and follow plans.
Previous experience installing:
- Irrigation systems up to 4" mainline
- Point of connection up to 4"
- Controller installation (2 wire and traditional)
- Able to sweat copper fittingsPosition requires a lot of physical strength, hand eye coordination and endurance.
Applicants must be:
Able to use a variety of hand tools (i.e. shovels, rakes, picks etc.) requiring upper body forces up to 40 lbs.
Able to operate power equipment (trencher, skid steer, etc.)
Able to lift up to 80 lbs.; transfer vertically items weighing up to 100 lbs.
Able to climb stairs and ladders; tolerate heights up to 20 ft.
Able to bend and squat
Able to tolerate various weather conditions
Have your own transportation to jobsites located throughout extended metro area
Able to work between hours 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday; with additional mandatory overtime and weekend hours possible
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, physical exam, and government employment verification.Must have current license and clean MVR
EEO Employer, Race, Gender, Veterans, Disability
Job Type: Full-time