Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Documentation Specialist Scientist in West Point, PA.
Title responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Familiarity with documentation management systems
- Familiarity with Learning management and tracking systems.
- Write, revise and track administrative and facilities related SOP’s and analytical procedures.
- Participate in regulatory agency and internal GMP audits
- Able to understand, follow procedures and work independently.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience in GMP/GXP environment
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration with 0-3 years of relevant experience in GMP compliance.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.