Fielder’s Choice Enterprises (FCE), a leading road and bridge contractor, and member of The Caton Companies, is seeking a Front Office Administrator.
The Front Office Administrator provides clerical and administrative support and coordinates with the Office Manager to ensure that the office runs smoothly. This is an impactful role which requires energy, accuracy, and enthusiasm. You must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain a professional demeanor. A successful candidate will be both an excellent communicator and a strong administrator.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve as initial contact for all visitors, ensuring needs are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner and use proper phone greeting techniques. Address callers' questions or concerns and/or take appropriate messages
- Schedule conference room meetings and coordinate catering for company events
- Sort and distribute U.S. Post, faxes, and packages delivered to the office as well as coordinate all FEDEX scheduled pickups
- Communicate with and assist staff from within the organization as needed
- Order Business Cards and office supplies from selected vendors
- Assistance with Electronic File Management
- Data entry and processing in accounting software
- Develop and lead various initiatives with office manager and home office team
- Provide administrative support for operations team
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Google, general internet use, and capacity to learn required external databases
- Ability to problem solve and provide appropriate solutions
- Utilizes excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently
- High School Diploma (Preferred Associates Degree or Higher)
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
Employment is conditional on satisfactorily completing all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to drug screening. Starting wages depend on knowledge, skills and experiences. The Caton Companies offer vacation, 401(k) retirement plans, excellent medical/dental coverage, as well as other benefits.
FCE is an EEO Employer