Do you want to be apart of a fast growing company? Do you want to work in a fun, team-oriented environment? If you answered ‘Yes’, we want to hear from you!
- We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with the production and implementation of the current marketing strategy at Advanced Rx. We are seeking an individual who is organized, works at a highly energized pace and who can take initiative. This position will be hands-on and under the supervision of the Marketing Director who will train the individual on follow up calls, client retention as well as other small projects.
- The Administrative Assistant will collaborate with pharmacy team members to create marketing materials including; email and fax blasts, follow up cards/letters, packing marketing information to send via mail, making calls to confirm contact information.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for helping to catalyze real growth in the company.
Requirements of this position -
- Along with helping design, plan and implement marketing materials, this Administrative Assistant will require extensive time assisting the account managers in assuring that all materials are sent out in a timely fashion. Leads will be researched and entered into a customer database.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining accurate records for each potential client including recording all contact information for our account representatives and will be responsible for direct mailing, faxing and emailing marketing materials as well as follow-up calls.
- Individual must be highly motivated, team oriented, detail oriented, highly organized, can follow specific directions and willing to put in hard work to ensure marketing campaign success.
- -Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- -High school diploma required
- -Candidate must be 18+ years old.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent