Looking for a supportive growth-focused career with no glass ceiling in your own potential? Have you dreamed of living a fulfilling life with a position that allows you to assist others on a daily basis in achieving their goals while achieving your goals as well? We are searching for a motivated, goal-oriented, client-centric Realtor who is looking to reach their own true potential while helping others as well.
If you are solution-based, self-driven and enjoy an ever-changing work environment that thrives on accountability and attention to detail we need to speak! Do you
- Must have a valid Georgia Real Estate License.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven ability to build relationships.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to manage challenging situations while providing a Ritz Carlton style customer experience.
- Results oriented with a proven track record of setting and meeting goals.
- Excellent problem solver, able to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 homes sold preferred
Residential real estate clients are often only available outside of normal business hours. As a result, you can expect to regularly meet with prospective clients after 5pm and on weekends. To be considered for this role, you must be willing to regularly accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8am and 8pm daily.
This is a road warrior position that works with a high number of clients! You will communicate with a wide variety of people daily and will deal with new challenges and situations regularly.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Entrepreneurs who want to build a career
- You are the definition of Team-Player and love seeing your co-workers achieve their goals.
- Possess high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic personality and exhibits compassion for others
- Laser-focused on your success and willing to create and work your business plan
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU...
- Provide first-class marketing materials and sales support; extensive back-office administrative and paperwork support
- Staging, photography and videography
- New Real Estate Agent training program to help you launch your career
- Productivity coaching/goal setting
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Coaching, training and development
- Unique, family-like culture of teamwork, motivation, & support
- Industry-leading compensation and support package
- Personal Transactions: Team members may list or purchase personal properties for a minimal transaction fee.
- Free Administrative Support: We pay for administrative and support staff salaries, desk fees, office space, and office supplies.
Why join Van der Lande & Associates?
- We have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with achievement-oriented coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we schedule regular training that adds value to and inspires our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will experience in their lives.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- In addition to earning generous commission splits, you have the opportunity to develop an additional stream of income through profit-sharing offered by Keller Williams!
Want to stand out?
- Feel free to include your favorite books, hobbies & interests.
- Tell us about an amazing client experience or success you've had in the past.
- Most importantly, share what customer service means to you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required