We are growing fast, and expect our current surge needs to continue, so we are looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter
to join our Talent Acquisition team. We need someone with experience in financial services technical recruiting, with a track record of hiring strong professionals, both permanent and contract. We prefer someone with experience recruiting in a professional services environment, and who is familiar with iCIMS.
- Proactively source, screen and facilitate the hiring of highly qualified professional candidates; requires heavy daily phone, email and internet activity for generation and follow-up on leads.
- Capture all candidate and position information and activities in our Talent Acquisition tracking system (iCIMS).
- Strive for a consultative approach with both hiring managers and candidates.
- Work with internal/external hiring managers regarding their hiring needs.
- Once a position is identified, conduct an in-depth interview with the hiring manager, capture essential responsibilities, qualifications, and other information as required, and shepherd the position through the approval process, involving all necessary stakeholders.
- Independently develop creative sourcing strategies, leveraging our candidate data base, internal and external job boards, social networking and college recruitment.
- Manage the recruitment pipeline/process for all positions under your responsibility.
- Adhere to and contribute to the development of Talent Acquisition Policies & Procedures.
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed.
- 5-10+ years of executive recruiting in an agency or corporate environment, within professional services and/or financial services clients, and/or for technical or quantitative positions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Professional verbal (telephone and in-person) and written (emails, resumes) skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with experience branding and re-formatting resumes.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to create a sense of urgency in others.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an intense, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of the recruitment life cycle and candidate tracking tools (iCIMS experience a plus).
- Knowledge of ethics, EEOC, and ADA preferred.
The Oakleaf Group is a mid-size consulting firm with offices in Bethesda, MD and New York, NY. Our people are our greatest assets and our company culture is grounded on that belief. Our goal is to thrill our clients and challenge and reward our employees. As a member of the Oakleaf team, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with emerging technology, modernize financial applications, and grow in a friendly workplace where you can work independently and collaboratively. In this position the ideal candidate will work to solve complex “hot topic” issues currently faced by the financial services industry. We bring depth of experience to a wide range of highly satisfied clients, delivering trusted advice along with quantitative, technology, regulatory, and operations strategies. Do you possess the talent and dedication to be part of our growing team?
Third party candidates will not be considered for this position.
As a condition of employment with The Oakleaf Group, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a pre-employment drug screen and/or a credit check for positions in some areas of our business. The Oakleaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Oakleaf Group participates in the E-Verify program.