We are looking to hire full-time and part-time Front Desk Receptionists for our prestigious spa, the Guerlain Spa at the Plaza Hotel. Do you take pride in providing outstanding guest satisfaction and quality service? Do you enjoy creating personalized experiences for people? Are you known to go above and beyond to anticipate the needs of your customers? If so, we are looking for you!
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Puerto Rico, Colonial Williamsburg, and Baltimore, where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals. Trilogy creates environments where real spa entrepreneurs want to apply their craft. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
The ideal candidate desires to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. We are seeking someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our Guests, hotel Partners and owners. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for booking all spa treatments, explaining services to guests, retail sales and checking in and checking out all guests in a professional manner. The right candidate will be well-spoken, entrepreneurial, have a welcoming attitude, and is sensitive to guest needs. We train the right people for management opportunities in our spas across the country and so we are looking for career-minded, entrepreneurial people that that are seeking a great career in luxury service.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must have a minimum 2 year college Associates Degree and at least of 2-4 years experience in customer service, spa, sales and/or retail.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must also be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays) and must also be available on an "on-call" basis, if needed.
Hourly + Commission