Title: Oracle IDM
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 1+ Year’s Contract
Responsibilities and Duties
Job Overview & Responsibilities: -
The candidate will provide technical consulting/advisory, implementation, as well as general maintenance and operational support services to our clients in the following areas:
- Experience with Sailpoint Identity IQ, including design, development and implementation skills.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise-level, and distributed server-side applications Integration experience with database server technologies such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Integration experience with web server technologies such as Apache, IIS, etc.
- Integration experience with directory server technologies such as Active Directory, openLdap, etc.
- Ability to meet project schedule deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation deliverables including recommendations, assessments, root cause analyses, project roadmaps, and other reports
- Must possess excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills
- Security product certifications desired; CISSP
- General Web development and programming skills with either Java, .NET, PHP, HTML, XML, CSS, Perl, shell, or SQL are highly desirable
- Experience with smart card technology, Smart Card Management Systems, and PKI a plus
- Must be familiar with Federal policies and standards on information security and authentication (FIPS, NIST, PIV, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Federal credentialing standards (PIV, PIV-I/C, TWIC, FRAC, etc.)
- Experience in assessment, evaluation, and design of solutions related to encryption and key management, identity management, strong authentication, and end-point security
- Experience in implementation of federation/SAML technologies such as ADFS, etc.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Job Type: Contract