R3 Dynamcis, LLC is an Accounts Receivable call center that focuses on providing Customer Service and Collections expertise to our Healthcare clients. At R3 Dynamics, our motto and DNA is "We Help". We believe that this is done through talented people who see purpose in helping other people.
Based on performance, and including monthly performance bonuses, the average hourly wage for this position ranges from $14 to $21.
As a Patient Account Representative, you would be responsible for providing customer service and collections services to patients of our Healthcare Clients. In this role, you would help our clients and their patients by helping them understand how their insurance affected their bills and ultimately try to help resolve their balances. This is an extremely important piece of the Healthcare experience as the Doctors and Hospitals which we serve build their business based off of relationship. Without positive experiences throughout the whole process, consumer's will simply find other facilities to go to. That is why we look for a qualified, professional, smart individual who understands their role in the big picture and wants to help people.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and evaluate assigned account files for appropriate action.
- Manage work flows and time to maximize recoveries and ensure client and patient satisfaction.
- Work with patient/guarantor, insurance companies and/or other third parties to negotiate, arrange and monitor payment plans.
- Prepare and process patient payments using the client systems as available.
- Research and verify patient's insurance eligibility, skip tracing consumers as necessary.
- Obtain documentation from clients concerning accounts that are being considered for insurance filing or litigation including information about the debtor, invoices, statements, contracts, promissory notes, payments and other related correspondence.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High school diploma
- College-level courses in insurance, coding or other healthcare billing education preferred.
- Certificate: Must be ACA Certified after six months of employment.
- Experience: Two years of collection and/or insurance experience preferred with related work history and references.
- Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, interpersonal skills, telephone skills, organizational skills. Communicate well on a one-on-one basis or in groups for the purpose of obtaining or providing information. Possess an analytical and logical mind, able to recognize and evaluate relevant facts and legal concepts.
Medical, Vision, Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Patient Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)