Health Research and Analysis (HRA) is recruiting to fill multiple positions for Masters level Epidemiologists and Biostatisticians for a multiyear study.
- Masters in epidemiology or biostatistics (or similar field);
- 5 or more years of relevant experience;
- Experience and expertise in research involving survey sampling design; data collection and management; techniques for maximizing response rates; programming; statistical analysis; and report writing;
- Experience and expertise utilizing claims, medical record, registry and survey data to design and conduct epidemiologic studies;
- Knowledge of environmental and occupational exposures and health outcomes, preferred; and,
- Public Trust Clearance will be required.
- Full- time/benefits/401k
- The position is at the client site in Washington DC (downtown)
- Email your resume and salary requirements
Health Research and Analysis is a premier research organization that has, for over 14 years experience, and continues to support private and public clients in their research and program evaluation endeavors. HRA provides data-driven actionable solutions to clients in a collegiate environment that fosters professional growth for the staff.
Job Type: Full-time