Join our team and immerse yourself in a rewarding career for years to come!
As a Telephone Triage Screener, you will work in a crisis stabilization setting in Cherry Hill, Camden County, NJ. The program’s services are provided 24/7, 365 days per year. Team members work to safely resolve behavioral health crisis through intervention, assessment and stabilization.
Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:00am
Monday - Friday 12:00am-8:00am
Saturday & Sunday; Weekends 1 & 3; shift 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday & Sunday; Weekends 1 & 3 shift 4:00pm-12:00am
Saturday & Sunday; Weekends 2 & 4 shift 4:00pm-12:00am
- Provide psychiatric emergency services including crisis assessment, intervention, outreach and screening for commitment to promote the safety of the client in crisis
- Facilitate a resolution of the crisis within the least restrictive environment possible
Generous time benefits (20+ hours)
Medical benefits (30+ hours)
Dental insurance; Vision plan (30+ hours)
Retirement plan (30+ hours)
Flexible spending plan (20+ hours)
Opportunity for personal and career growth
Team oriented environment – we practice the FISH! Philosophy!
- Master’s (MA/MS) degree in mental health related field
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree plus 2 years experience in a psychiatric setting
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- Valid Screener Certification Required
All positions require a valid driver’s license in good standing, pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. Twin Oaks Community Services considers applicants for all positions without regard to: race; color; religion; sex; national origin; age; sexual orientation; marital or veteran status; the presence of a medical condition, genetic information or handicap, unrelated to performing the tasks of the job; or any other legally protected status.