Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the federal government? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of the client to tackle their toughest challenges.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to use the latest cloud technologies as you look for ways to improve your customer’s environment using current cloud capabilities. You’ll sharpen your skills in cloud computing, automation, SecDevOps, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, and containerization and help to identify new opportunities to build cloud-based solutions to help your customers meet their evolving needs. Join our team as we transform how the client modernizes how to deliver goods and services across all of the federal government with cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with IT work, including internships
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, RDS, and IAM
- 2 years of experience with RHEL 7.x
- 2 years of experience with one of the following DBs: MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- 2 years of experience with one of following middlewares or frameworks: Apache, JBoss EAP, NodeJS, DotNet, Drupal, or IIS
- 1 year of experience with one of the following delivery services: Ansible or Ansible Tower, Jenkins, Artifactory, CloudFormation, or Github enterprise administration
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with running or supporting containerized workloads and serverless workloads
- Experience with supporting production environments
- Knowledge of cloud networking in AWS
- AWS Associate Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.