DEDIENNE AEROSPACE, is a world leader in the design, manufacturing, and servicing of Aircraft tooling, engine tooling, engine stands and Ground Support Equipment.
For more than 50 years, we have been providing, through our products and technical expertise, a service at the forefront of industrial performance highly recognized by our diversified customers panel (OEM, MRO, Leasers) All this lined to worldwide presence to ensure customer proximity, quality, and excellent after-sales service. (Miami, Cincinnati, Queretaro, Toulouse, Dubai, Singapore, Zhuhai, Derby, Doha...).
The various acquired licenses as well as the partnerships with major OEM place DEDIENNE with force and credibility on the market and ensure a sustainable development.
Our employees, from different cultures and nationalities, are our main strength, and actively participate in dynamic and ambitious projects with strong values that the company advocates: working in a company on a human scale at the international level while being the main actor in every project for the same purpose: customer satisfaction.
In the framework of its services development, the company is looking for 2 interns:
PROJECT MANAGER INTERN (Load Test, Repair & Calibration Services) Positions located in Miami, FL & Cincinnati, OH
- Planning and organizing all technical tasks and operations to services (expertise, purchase, load test, assembling, etc)
- Follow up all technical tasks related to service
- Quoting all technical operations related to services
- Tracking all data in the ERP System
- Provide weekly reports regarding the planning and execution of Load Test, Repair and Calibration Projects
- Interacting with DEDIENNE Worldwide Service Teams.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Senior student in Mechanical Engineering, working towards a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Interested in Team Management and customer relationship
- Passionate in Aerospace and looking for interesting challenges
- Computer literate.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), French is a plus.
- Frequent travel is outside the local area and overnight to include national and international travel.
Internship would lead to a job offer depending on the trainee performance. You are dynamic, customer oriented, you like challenges, and working in a multicultural and international environment: DEDIENNE AEROSPACE if the place to be!
- Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer within the US.
- Employment is contingent upon the satisfactory outcome of pre-employment screening activities, including a background check.
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. DFWP
DEDIENNE AEROSPACE expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Our employees are the most important part of our organization and we want to make sure we are doing our part to keep them safe and healthy.
It's mandatory to wear face masks at all times and keep social distance as well as other CDC recommendations.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Only full-time employees eligible