Description: The Junior Developer is a self-motivated, detail-oriented problem-solver who is responsible for the design, creation, and maintenance of software systems at BIGGBY COFFEE. Working with a team of developers, they add features to or fix bugs in existing software, build new software, and assist other teams with the deployment and use of software for BIGGBY Nation and the BIGGBY COFFEE Owner/Operator community.
Direct Supervisor: Brains Sphere Director
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, creation, and deployment of new software.
- Support existing software systems, including maintenance, error diagnosis, and bug fixing.
- Writing documentation for new or existing software systems.
- Maintain and prioritize bug reports and feature requests
- Other programming projects as requested
- Programming experience in C++ and Python required.
- Experience with SQL Databases required.
- Experience with Qt, Django, or Angular a plus!
- Problem solving, process improvement, and decision making skills
- This position requires the ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Exerting up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
- Generally works in an office environment
- Flexible scheduling – there are no standard hours of business for the Junior Developer position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,029.00 /year