Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll data, and designing filing systems
- Procures office, kitchen and warehouse supplies and maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level: anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office product, Placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Handles Maintenance, facility-related calls and activities
- Printing, sorting, filing – archive as needed
- Assist with data entry & reconciliation of data as needed in all departments including management & client services
- Manages office cleaning company
- Welcomes visitors and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions and continuing needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs a variety of accounting functions in QuickBooks including invoicing & crediting, collections and the preparation of payroll data.
- Assists with 401 (k) administration
- Acts as a resource person to Company personnel regarding payroll and accounting.
- Assists with sales team support
- Assisting with Human Resources functions including tracking employee benefit
- Assisting in recruiting, staffing and performing searches for qualified candidates accruing to relevant job criteria
- Performs the new hire onboarding process, updates personnel manual, circulates updates, and maintains attendance calendar, employee hours and safety.
- Coordinating interviews with the relevant managers
- In addition to having the capacity to perform the tasks previously listed, successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment. Strong decision making and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- HR Policies & Procedures: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office Admin: 2 years (Required)
- quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
Full Time Opportunity:
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan