Headquartered in Lynchburg, Va., BWX Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:BWXT) is a leading supplier of nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government; provides technical and management services to support the U.S. government in the operation of complex facilities and environmental remediation activities; and supplies precision manufactured components, services and fuel for the commercial nuclear power industry. With approximately 6,100 employees, BWXT has nine major operating sites in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, BWXT joint ventures provide management and operations at a dozen U.S. Department of Energy and two NASA facilities. Follow us on Twitter @BWXTech and learn more at www.bwxt.com.
Documentation Coordinator - BWX Technologies, Inc. - Euclid, OH
To complete activities in the documentation area required to support production schedules and meet contractual requirements. This position includes the responsibility of reviewing documents, building history books, scanning documents, auditing, and administration of Record Retention.
- Assist in preparation and/or review of all history books (Material and Data HBs for NOG-E; and Long Lead Material, Preliminary and Final HBs for NOG B/M)
- Perform other tasks for documentation when required (Onbase scanning, record filing, procedure maintenance, record retention preparation).
- Support record retention in location documents, transportation of documents, or destruction of documents when approved.
- Perform process surveillances as assigned.
- Implement new technologies which result in improved efficiencies.
- Other contractual and departmental duties as needed.
- Other tasks as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent: Associates degree is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Onbase software is a plus.
- Self-motivated who can work with minimal direction.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and research skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and interaction with others.
- Is knowledgeable of requirements imposed on quality records.
BWX Technologies, Inc. (BWXT) embraces diversity of thought, values individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and/or local law.