*NTT Data Services is assisting a healthcare client with recruiting efforts for this role. This position is not with NTT Data Services*
Contracts Manager-Managed Care, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining provider relationships with hospital systems and provider Groups; evaluate, negotiate, and implement contracts with assigned target reimbursements; design and implement strategies to meet or exceed contracting goals; and be a champion in the industry in communicating the organization's value proposition.
The ideal individual will possess a high level of knowledge and experience in the areas of healthcare, hospital contracting and reimbursements, Reference-Based pricing (RBP) and Medicare payments.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish contacts within the provider community to expedite contract discussions
- Secure provider contracts to support institutional program initiatives
- Thoughtful execution the contract process including contract review, negotiation, implementation, and communications
- Presentations to the Executive Team summarizing contracting activity, closure rates and changes
- Develop an understanding of provider needs to promote collaborative solutions
- Participate with Sales and Marketing to ensure a single consistent company message to the provider community and to address client driven contracting
- Track and update all provider activity in the company's CRM
- Meet regularly with the VP of Client Relations & Implementations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years' experience in a contracting role/provider relations
- 10 years of demonstrated success in hospital contract closures
- Highly developed negotiation and contract management skills with demonstrated ability to secure contracts.
- Understanding of hospital contracting procedures
- Understanding of RBP (Reference Based Pricing) model.
- Proven ability in maintaining relationships with key providers and stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Effective and professional presentation skills
- Accomplished in MS Office and contract management tools
- Must be a self-starter, solve problems quickly and proactively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments with minimal supervision
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Reference Based Pricing: 4 years (Required)
- Proposal Development: 7 years (Required)
- Managed Care Contracting: 7 years (Required)
- Contract Review & Negotiations: 7 years (Required)