On customer site customer service installations and customer training. Electrical and Mechanical assembly, Final testing on production floor.
Qualifications: Electrical and mechanical ability, excellent communication and written skills. must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally. Advanced computer skills, self starter and team player is a must.
Duties and responsibilities: Install, diagnoses, services and repairs electrical equipment
1. Installs, diagnoses, services and repairs electrical equipment
2. Applies knowledge and ability to use hand tools and operate test equipment such as test meters,watt meters,volt meters, or ohm meters according to established procedures
3. reads and understands wiring diagrams to trace electrical circuits and ensures proper operations according to manufactures specifications
4. Replace worn or defective parts such as switches,motors,bearings,belts
5. Orders additional parts for repairs and schedules return service calls
6. Maintains appropriate communications with the office to ensure efficient and timely services
7. Completes and submits service documentation with the office to ensure efficient and timely service
8. Maintains a professional manner to enhance the companies image with customers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.60 to $37.50 /hour